Saturday 25th Sept – Haringey Huskies vs Lee Valley Lions – Face-off 5.30pm
Advance tickets available here:
Ticket prices have been frozen from the 2019/20 season: Adults £7.50, NUS £6.50, Concessions £3.50. We are surely still the best value evening out in north London.
Please also note the following:
1. Alexandra Palace is now a cash-free venue (ticket sales, bar, café etc).
2. Merchandise: We are ramping it up a little for this game and will have the following available:
T-shirts (£12), Snapback Caps (£20), Mugs (£8), Face Masks (£5), Game worn jerseys (£40). Possibly a few sale items too.
Card payments are preferred but we will take cash (correct money would be appreciated).
3. There will be no match-night programme, chuck-a-puck nor 50/50 tickets again. We’re still working out how to bring these back.
4. As usual, you may stand at rink-side to watch the game. We must (and will) ask you to keep 1m back from the netting.
5. Alexandra Palace have provided the following information about attending events at the venue, theatre and rink. If you have any questions (regarding Covid, or otherwise), please read this page:
6. Please be kind to each other, respectful of space and mindful of the fact that different people have different attitudes to risk.
Thank you for reading. Now let’s roll!